Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fun in the Arizona Sun

While I was in South Africa I had a great time going to the Rugby game. There was plenty of hitting, running, and big guys putting a beating on each other. It was the kind of sport I could really become a fan of. But my appetite had only been wet by the experience, so 4 days after I got home from Africa, I took the opportunity to check out the Ducks play on the road versus Arizona State. (Something could be said here about my new found ADHD personality when it comes to staying put in any one location for more than 5 days but I'll refrain.)

Anyway, I caught a cheap flight down to Arizona and stayed with some friends of mine who used to live in Oregon not too long ago. I spent some time with them before and after the game and just had a nice relaxing time in the Arizona sunshine! (Thank you Jason and Sarah!) The game was a rout for the Ducks but that's always fun anyway as long as you are on the winning side.

No comments: